Live Conflict IntelligenceConfirmed by 2+ independent sources · Coverage bar shows Wire / Official / Western / Regional / Trade split · Updated every 5 min
📰 Personalized Feeds
We build multi-source news feeds for communities — aggregating from 150+ outlets, clustering related stories with ML, and showing only what multiple sources confirm.
🎯 What We Build
Topic-specific tracking — local news, industry, niche interests
Multi-source aggregation — diverse perspectives, not echo chambers
ML-powered clustering — related stories grouped automatically
Quality filter — only stories confirmed by 2+ independent sources
Real-time updates — refreshed every 5 minutes
📝 Submit Your Community
🧵 Story Tracker
Developing Stories Follow a story from first report to latest update
🧵 Developing Stories
Stories confirmed on 2 or more different days, tracked from first report through every update.
No developing stories tracked yet — threads appear once a story is confirmed again on a later day.
Defense Minister Israel Katz announced that the military will present a plan for the transfer within the next two weeks, amid the ongoing violent clashes in Kusra.
Why the Mecca Agreement has given the UAE-Israel alliance the jitters Submitted by David Hearst on Mon, 08/17/2026 - 11:04 With their destructive wars, Netanyahu and Trump have brought the Gulf to the brink of destruction - the Mecca pact...
Pentagon signs multibillion-dollar Tomahawk deal amid missile shortage concerns The Pentagon announced a $22.9bn contract with Raytheon on Monday to accelerate deliveries of Tomahawk missiles, amid reports that US missile stocks have been strained by the war with Iran. Acting...
Iran bars two French diplomats from returning Iran said on Monday that two French diplomats briefly arrested last month over alleged “interference” would not be allowed to return to the country. Foreign ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baqaei said the pair had...
Houthis say they targeted Saudi military ship in Red Sea Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthis said on Monday that they had targeted a Saudi military vessel and four escort ships in the Red Sea with missiles. Houthi military spokesperson Yahya Saree announced...
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baqaei said on Monday that the 60-day deadline for talks with the US following the June 17 memorandum of understanding “lost its relevance” after what he called “flagrant” violations by Washington, Anadolu reports. “There is...
By Parisa Hafezi DUBAI, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Iran has decided to shift its policy from defensive to "fully offensive" due to the deadlock in efforts to agree a permanent end to its war with the United States, a senior...
The European External Action Service is preparing the largest expansion of its sanctions lists since the beginning of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, involving approximately 1,600 individuals and companies.
Ukraine's Defence Ministry has codified the Dovbush T40 UAV, which has a range of over 2,000 km. The drone can remain airborne for more than 24 hours and is resistant to electronic warfare.
Ukraine's defence forces struck a storage, preparation and launch site for attack UAVs, as well as several systems used to control Russian drones in occupied Crimea and Kherson Oblast, on the night of 16-17 August.
Some Asian refiners are pushing back against Saudi Aramco’s request that they pick up their oil at Yanbu on the Red Sea, due to the difficulty of finding ships willing to sail through the dangerous waterway.